$1000 SIGN ON BONUS
This position is responsible for sorting & cleaning soiled incoming medical devices in a fast-paced production flow process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Other duties may be assigned.
- Able to understand and follow Work Instructions
- Must be able to tolerate frequent exposure to body fluids
- Keep in compliance of safety measures including all appropriate PPE i.e. the use of gowns, gloves and face masks etc.
- Identify devices currently processed in the facility and discarding devices that are not processed in the facility
- Perform cleaning of devices to a defined acceptable level
- Maintain required paperwork i.e. cleaning logs, inventories, and/or RGA’s
- May operate a forklift (will be trained upon acceptance of position)
- May operate a computer to identify customer returns
- Completely clean and disinfect soil sort area at the end of shift
- Ability to work, as needed, in other areas of production
- Able to work overtime as needed (including mandatory weekend overtime)
- Assist with training and qualifying other team members to perform a variety of processes and operations
- Commitment to building a positive culture
- Other responsibilities may be assigned & not all responsibilities listed may be assigned
- Know and follow all policies and procedures related to work activities performed in area of responsibility
- Complete training in area of responsibility within allowed time-period. Training is required for changes in existing policies & procedures, for new assignments and for implementation of new policies & procedures. Complete required periodic re-training in areas such as environmental health & safety
- Follow all company safety policies & other safety precautions within work area. Promote safety to all associates that enter the work area
Education & Experience Requirements
- Basic knowledge of FDA and ISO regulations preferred
- Prior experience in the medical device industry is preferred
- Ability to read, write, count and understand English
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to function independently as well as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn quickly and to identify, logically analyze and solve work-related problems
- Ability to learn overall understanding of process flow and resources within the organization
- Willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities
- Lift/carry up to 10 lbs. frequently and up to 100 lbs. occasionally.
- Push/pull up to 50 lbs. frequently and up to 100 lbs. occasionally.
- Bend up to 30 degrees, kneel/squat, overhead reaching, ladder/stair climb, rotate activities/positions occasionally, and twist/turn frequently.
- Stand/walk continuously.
- Torqueing/crimping, grasping-light, out-stretched arms, and keystrokes with both hands.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.