- Ensure the validation task be finished timely, improving the test efficiency and automating the test execution;
- Drive and supervise all test plans, test specifications and test reports.
- Responsible for the planning of tools, equipment, test procedures, methodologies and benchmarking for all new and future projects.
- Develop and give presentations on validation testing and plans
- The process of validating a product includes, but is not limited to, the use of PV tools and systems.
- Utilizing and building relationships with external laboratories
- Project tracking (action items, journals, time entry, milestones, and deliverables checklists).
- Product Validation guidelines (global test specification, product validation requirements).
- Assists in performing DFMEAs (Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) for products under development.
- PV documentation package templates (test plans, test specification, Test Reports, etc…).
- Better have bicycle or other sports product reliability experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret, professional journals, technical procedures and datasheets.
- Ability to write reports and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor degree in ME or EE Engineering preferred;
- Plus 8 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Six sigma is a plus.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.