This position is accountable for building and leading the human interface layer office to manage the configuration management activities i.e., to handle the changes raised either by the customer or internally. This position should arrive at an optimized remedial framework and best-in-class change solutions to achieve the highest level of user experience within the change organization for the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices (JJMD) business unit within Jabil’s ‘Regulated Industries segment (JRI.) This position is responsible for change interactions, change transactions and change implementation/deployment. This position will partner and work closely with regional, functional, and technical stakeholders and the customer counterparts to guide and lead effective change management. This position will design change management KPIs/ metrics and will develop delivery and governance models to manage teams in a virtual environment. This position has financial responsibility and will create various centers of excellence around the world for 24/7 coverage or at least 20 hours a day, 6-days a week. This position will be a member of master data council and contribute towards master data governance.
Impact: Manage Change Management and align initiatives to meet Key Driver Goals and business strategies over the Annual Strategic Review period. This position impacts global financial performance as it relates to top-line revenue goals and bottom-line cost savings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Integrate business needs and develop a remedial framework to handle changes from customer and internal to Jabil.
- Responsible for Configuration Management
- Oversee change management from change initiation, change analysis, change acceptance, change implementation / deployment and change closure.
- Business Process Owner for establishing associated policies, processes, procedures, and controls in line with the standards, agency guidelines and customer requirements, site proficiency & standardization, collaborates with HIL Office on tools and methods.
- Responsible to create knowledge assets and standardization of processes utilizing the best-practices, lessons learnt, success stories and challenges.
- Engage in relationships with Jabil HIL Office and Customer HIL Office, and frontend the discussions to handle changes as required.
- Manage tactical planning: define change priorities and objectives; communication, dependencies, risk assessment / mitigation, critical path to change implementation & change closure.
- Manage the function and implement the strategy effectively, consistently in line with the defined roadmaps, project goals, budget and escalate any issues appropriately to ensure effective customer relationships.
- Responsible for effective implementation of Lean methodologies (value-stream mapping) as applicable to reduce cost of manufacturing by eliminating nonvalue added activities.
- Provide continuous coaching, mentoring and guidance to the team to handle the changes effectively and efficiently by conducting regular team and individual reviews.
- Monitor and evaluate the level of involvement and success of the change management, quality engineering activities and their impact on the continuous improvement of process yields and efficiencies. Provide the appropriate level of feedback, support and coaching.
- Supervise the team on CR/CNs activities in Windchill.
- Manage the team for change transactions in SharePoint
- As a member of data council, should actively be involved in Master Data Governance.
- Owns and reports the engineering change management KPI/metrics on weekly and monthly basis to Jabil and customer management
- Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Health and Safety, Quality).
- Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Hands on experience in designing and managing a complex process using Value Stream Mapping and SIPOC
Expertise to develop relevant KPIs aligned to business objectives
Proven record in onboarding, developing, and managing offshore teams
Experienced in working globally including the awareness of the respective intercultural differences
Expertise to develop SLAs aligned to the various check points to ensure the validation of effective value stream mapping.
Experience in working with matrix function and cross sites counterparts
Expertise in Configuration Management, Change management, KPIs/ Metrics Management, Stakeholder Management and Master Data Governance.
Experience in monitoring and controlling estimates, costing, resource loading, and governance.
Proven ability to apply agile concepts and methodology to ensure technology solutions are flexible to meet changing business needs.
Experience in measuring and governing the quality of customer inputs, KPIs, SLAs, quality of outputs and risks, including root cause analysis
Work experience or exposure to a regulated industry such as ISO13485:2016, MDSAP, EUMDR, ISO 9001:2015, Change Management, Total Quality, GMP, ISO 14001, ISO28000 & OSHAS18001.
Good working knowledge in tools such Windchill, SharePoint and MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio)
Experience in product life cycle management tool
Proven ability to problem-solve and take initiative on multi-faceted projects / responsibilities.
Expertise in handling enterprise level Change Management as a Human Interface Layer (HIL) Leader.
Ability and willingness to travel between 10% to 20%.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree required in engineering / technology of any discipline.
8+ years of professional work experience, majority of experience working on leading engineering change management.
This job cannot be performed remotely in the state of Colorado.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.