As IT working within the Finance Digital Transformation team this position is responsible for the execution of projects relating to improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the finance function. This will be achieved by focusing on the development and deployment of financial systems related to satisfying Corporate organizations
The role will cover education, process re-engineering and system application enhancement, with the implementation of top down/bottom up project initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Sr, Jr. and full experience.
· Serve as a technical resource for simple to moderately complex issues relating to financial, planning, IT, materials, related systems and tools, deferring to more senior team members on more complex issues.
· Support with any month end activities including, but not exclusively, relating to SAP MM-PU, FI CO, PP, MEDG, TM1 & myAnalytics. Help to ensure a successful and timely close.
· Support users in questions of moderate scope that require analysis and research of a variety of factors to solve.
· Coordinate and facilitate training for the plant in terms of new hires, new functionality and upgrades.
· Communicate all changes/enhancements to existing systems including upgrades to current systems.
· Understand standardized departmental functions, processes, procedures, and systems.
· Evaluate business systems and troubleshoot areas of concern.
· Introduce and support corporate provided/designed tools.
· Evaluate and monitor the current processes and tools to determine their ability to meet business needs.
· Provide support for the plant(s) for all system tools and related issues.
· Identify opportunities for enhancements.
· Detail requirements for enhancements with respect to more routine business development requests (via PR’s – Product Request) submitted by a functional area.
· Assist in the testing, validation, and rollout processes for new functionality, to include plant level training.
· Define and/or document business processes, policies and work instructions.
· Works under moderate supervision, receiving guidance on more complex issues from more senior team members. Exercises a moderate degree of discretion but relies on detailed instruction on complex or new projects or assignments.
· Excellent communication skills as well as communicating within a multi-cultural, multi-functional environment
· Strong knowledge of Financial Systems, SAP, BW, TM1, myAnalytics & Controller
· Strong understanding of Jabil Financial Reporting process and policies
· Strong understanding of corporate and/or plant finance processes within Jabil.
· Knowledge of P&L Structure
· Advanced knowledge of SAP FICO a plus
· Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma Methodologies a plus
· Knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), country-specific GAAP or other multi-country accounting experience is preferred, but not required.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.