Ensures efficient operations through careful management of all shipping/Receiving activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Supervise Inbound and Outbound shipment activity in the operation, make on time delivery for shipment on the way to meet production schedule and business delivery requirement.
· Sourcing, develop and optimize logistics routing for inbound and outbound shipment delivery to shorten lead time and freight cost.
· Coordinates with Planning, Purchasing and Business Development Department to ensure proper logistics routing for shipment delivery.
· Set up and maintain shipment instruction guideline (SIG), and monitor Supplier, WC SIG compliance.
· Set up freight target, and review freight target and actual spend.
· Set up freight productive project, monitor and review project running.
· Monitor and control premium freight for both inbound and outbound shipment.
· Monitor freight claim back activity, make sure pre-paid freight claim back timely.
· Check and identify freight invoice, make sure freight invoice pass to Finance timely for on time payment.
· Sourcing new logistics service provider to meet shipment delivery requirement.
· Negotiate with forwarder for freight rate to get competitive price.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor Degree or above in logistics or related field.
· Plus 5 years’ experiences, including at least 3 years experience in a supervisory position.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.