The Documentation Control Specialist is responsible for maintaining a controlled electronic documentation management system, process and management for record retention, information services function, and the electronic records retention processes. Develops, prepares, and reviews required documentation such as SOPS, quality control plans, engineering documents, manufacturing instructions, and change authorization in accordance with internal and external company policy.
This role ensures maintenance of general compliance to regulations and standards. Develops and implements documentation systems. Developed and implements record retention systems. Proposes and implements change control processes. Leads the review and revision of procedures, specifications, and development/engineering forms. Provides input on documentation control procedures and documentation.
$1,500 Sign-On Bonus for qualifying new hires. Pay rates start at $18.00.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Oversees the maintenance of the Engineering Document Change process, including logging and tracking of changes.
· Manages changes across all departments as requested by engineering.
· Develops, review, and implements new procedures work instructions, and other documents.
· May process changes to existing procedures, work instructions, and other documents using available system tools.
· Updates, routes, processes, tracks, and implements changes in Windchill.
· Partners with relevant functional departments in completing all project training and documentation requirements.
· Ensures that aspects of the systems that they are responsible for are performing in compliance with requirements.
· Takes personal accountability for one’s own safety.
· Supports culture of safety management through compliance with all safety policies, safety observation reporting, and proactive involvement in specific programs.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Attention to detail.
· Strong technical writing, documentation, and organizational skills
· Manages many projects at one time and is able to prioritize projects to accomplish goals
The anticipated hourly pay range for this role is $16.28 - $23.59 - $30.90. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, education (if requirement noted above), geographic location, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.