Our Internal Audit team at Jabil is qualified, agile and driven to find ways to perform our tasks more efficiently. With presence in all our regions, we collaborate to ensure all Regions execute their planned audits timely.
Your responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Prepare the Audit Results Book for the Audit Committee on a quarterly basis.
- Prepare and analyze the department’s scorecard by Region, as well as propose a plan for improvement when needed
- Lead ad-hoc projects for the Internal Audit Research and Development Lab (“the LAB”), as project manager of some of the projects assigned quarterly
- Coordinate timely follow up of issues identified in the audits, and present the status to the VP of Internal Audit
- Update the Internal Audit Manual, testing templates, SOX methodology, and any other documentation needed to ensure compliance with the IIA Standards
- Support the regions in the preparation and review of at least one audit project per quarter (SOX or operational review)
What we expect:
- 6-8 years related work experience including audit, accounting, finance and/or operations
- CPA, CIA or CISA
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology or related field
- Agility, we would like to see the person in this position working on planning for enhancements for the department, and actively collaborating with the Directors for potential training for the teams
- Professionalism, this position is heavily exposed with upper management, including the VP of Internal Audit, EY Managers, and other Jabil senior management members
What is like working with us:
- Our department has about 40 members worldwide. We are a stablish Internal Audit team, with significant years of experience in different regions.
- We value work-life balance and drive towards ensuring our teams are motivated to continue working their best for our team.
- We operate with an open door policy and support our teams in their effort of constantly learning.
- We value creativity and on-the-job learning, the Lab was created to promote creative ideas, critical thinking and drive.
We are currently working remotely (until the end of the calendar year) and expect a potential part-time remote option upon our return to the office.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.