To direct, coordinate and review all activities of the quality assurance inspectors & processes in manufacturing, and in other applicable areas as required.
$1,500 Sign-On Bonus for qualifying new hires. Pay rates start at $18.00.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manpower deployment in support of production schedule commitments.
- Training and evaluation of all inspection/audit functions.
- Support and coordinate (as required) regulatory and internal audit activities.
- Perform line audits & ensure compliances to procedures.
- Drive quality awareness in all direct personnel including the production supervisors and support functions.
- Communicate clearly & effectively to the QE on all OBA issues that require additional support, escalation, or resources to effectively manage or resolve.
- Timely, accurate communication of quality data and audit results to the appropriate personnel.
- To support & educate manufacturing personnel in the interpretation of specifications & quality policies governing the manufacturing areas.
- Promoting a "quality first" mentality to the employee base.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
- Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
- Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
- Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
- Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
- Strong and convincing communication skills.
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 is a standard requirement for quality functions.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- 2-3 years working experience in related field.
- Good communication skills.
- Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
The anticipated pay range for this role is $54,746 - $79,222 - $103,810. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, geographic location, education, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.