Lead and drive integration and sustainability of Global Quality Systems across the region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Implement and support the set up of integrated quality systems for Global Quality in the respective region of responsibility; namely, Americas; Europe; Asia.
· Support the Regional Site Operations Managers to drive deployment of all regional and global Quality System Initiatives.
· Create and manage a community of Quality Systems Management across the region ensuring the use of best practices across all areas of Operations.
· Ensure that metrics (KPI) are accurately and effectively used to assess the continuing suitability, adequacy, and effectiveness of the quality management systems.
· Ensure that all sites employ the full range of quality systems development and problem solving tools as required.
· Drive Global Quality Systems initiatives throughout the region of responsibility. Establish Quality as a competitive advantage.
· Mentor Site Quality Managers.
· Ensure quality system objectives are met in the region of responsibility.
· Create and manage a community of quality systems professionals and Subject Matter Experts.
· Drive Continuous Improvement mentality across all sites.
· Provide a path of escalation for all Site Quality/Systems Managers and Quality teams.
· Work synergistically with other Functional leads across Operations Development Team in region of responsibility.
· Provide reactive support to individual sites and businesses in the event of quality system issues and escalations.
· Provide leadership within the Quality Management community of region of responsibility.
· Provide leadership within the Ops Dev community of region of responsibility.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Excellent leadership and communication skills.
· Track record showing continual improvement of personal skills.
· Proficient and knowledgeable in quality management systems.
· Results-driven change agent.
· Ability to communicate in all media forms and cross-culturally.
· Strong analytical and leadership skills.
· Ability to influence all levels of the organization.
· Professional manager
· Effective communicator
· Organizationally astute, but not politically motivated.
· Practices humility and influencing at any level within organization to achieve goals.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. Science or Analytical discipline required.
· Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
· 5 years of experience in management in a heavily matrixed environment.
· Certified Six Sigma Black Belt preferred.
· Experienced in successfully leading the Quality System function in a multi-cultural and multi-site environment.
· Proven experience implementing ISO 9001 quality management systems.
· Experience as a QM / QMS in high volume, high mix industries.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.