- Acompanhamento de Linha
- Monitoramento de indicadores de Performance
- Análise de Causa Raiz / Ações de Contenção, Preventivas e Corretivas
- Criação de Documentação (Inspeção, critérios, CQ)
- Treinamento de inspetores
- Auditorias de Processo
- Inspeção de primeira peça de produção (FAI)
Conhecimentos e Experiências:
- Pacote Microsoft Office
- Inglês (Intermediário)
- Ferramentas de Qualidade (8D, Pareto, Diagrama Ishikawa, Plano de Controle, FMEA)
Escolaridade: Ensino Médio ou SuperiorCurso: Desejável curso de Gestão da Qualidade
Has responsibility for quality control audits that are in conformance with quality processes, standards and procedures
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Performs routine audits and reports
· Audits methods, sequences, set-ups to ensure the conformance and specifications to the manufacturer's required processes.
· Conducts routine manufacturer's audits; audits the quality of the product to ensure the conformance specifications and the requirements of the process;
· Conducts audits in all manufacturer's processes and maintenance;
· Provides to supervisor and management results from the audits
· Follows up with the required recommendations.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.