$1000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
This position is responsible for inspecting, identifying, function testing, and prepping for packaging medical devices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspect devices using a microscope as needed
- Accurately identify devices by part number
- Functionally test devices as required
- Bag and Label devices while maintaining job integrity
- Organize and prioritize daily job orders
- Status Job orders in SIS System
- Locate Work Instructions (Protocols) in the computer
- Keep in compliance of safety measures including the use of gowns, gloves and all PPE
- Ability to work, as needed, in other areas of production
- Able to work overtime as needed (including mandatory weekend overtime)
- Able to locate identification books for each device type
- Verify job number on traveler with job number on device labels
- Prep for packaging
- Meet or exceed all quality and productivity expectations
- Committed to building a positive culture
- Other responsibilities may be assigned & not all responsibilities listed may be assigned
- POLICIES : Know and follow policies and procedures and assure that direct reports know & follow Synergy policies & procedures related to work activities performed in area of responsibility
- SAFETY: Set standards for safe behavior. Recognize and reward safe behavior in others. Ensure that direct reports employ safe practices. Enforce safety policies & procedures. Evaluate staff member’s safety performance & insure that safety is a part of each direct report’s performance appraisal.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Prior experience in the medical device industry is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiar with SIS System and able to navigate SIS system preferred
- Basic knowledge of FDA and ISO regulations preferred
- Willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with diverse people and to promote teamwork/collaboration
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must have excellent hand and eye coordination/dexterity
- Ability to learn quickly and to identify, logically analyze, and solve work related problems
- Ability to learn overall understanding of process flow and resources within the organization
- Ability to maintain high work standards and concern for the quality of work; to work reliably and responsibly to improve daily
- Ability to read, write, count and understand English
- Ability to function independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment
Physical Requirements Needed to Perform Position Functions
- Lift/carry up to 10 lbs frequently and up to 50 lbs occasionally.
- Push/pull up to 10 lbs frequently and up to 20 lbs occasionally.
- Bend up to 30 degrees, kneel/squat and twist/turn occasionally.
- Sit frequently.
- Occasional stand/walking, overhead reaching, ladder/stair climb, and rotate activities/positions.
- Torqueing/crimping, grasping-light, out-stretched arms, and keystrokes with both hands.
Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
Must be able to calculate quantity of parts to be prepped and ready for use at any time. Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located on the manufacturing floor. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.