Assist in the operation of the manufacturing line while ensuring the highest quality and striving for efficiency and excellence in all endeavors while adhering to all safety requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Perform routine and repetitive inspection procedures to ensure quality levels at various stages of production.
· Inspect in-process and/or finished production assemblies and sub-assemblies for conformance to quality assurance standards.
· Read and follow visual aides, engineering change notices, or established operating procedures, determine acceptance or rejection of product.
· Work under close supervision of Manufacturing supervisor or other designated supervisor.
· Follow standardized and routine written directions and visual aides for assigned quality assurance inspection operations.
· Visually inspect products using magnifying glass, lot sampling methods, first article checks, and /or AOI machines.
· Enter standardized information into computerized MES system using simple keystrokes to indicate pass or failure of board.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High School diploma or equivalent required with at least 2 years experience in a relevant Jabil production position or equivalent external work experience. Experience in printed circuit board manufacturing or a degree in a related field preferred.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.