Technical Support for issues affecting statistics and the use of statistical data in driving process improvement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Serve as a liaison between the Quality Department and other departments and plants within Jabil in issues involving statistical analysis.
· Establish schedule and ensure that regular capability studies are conducted on critical equipment.
· Establish schedule and ensure that regular Gage R & Rs are performed on inspection, test, assembly staff.
· Support Lean activities through design and analysis of experiments and through validation of data from process improvement projects
· Improve technical support within the Quality Department in the use of statistical tools.
· Support and drive focus on corrective action and continuous improvement through the use of statistical tools.
· Serve as a liaison between the plant and the Global Quality Analyst with respect to standardized process evaluations.
· Support, focus, and drive corrective action and improvement activities through the use of statistical data.
· Provide training in the use of statistical tools (SPC, DOE, ANOVA, T and F tests, Confidence intervals).
· Assist in the measurement equipment selection, justification, and operation.
· Assist in the development of plans and timelines of process improvement.
· Develop and implement procedures and reporting method.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline or in Mathematics/Statistics and 3 years experience in electronics manufacturing in a quality or manufacturing engineering. Master degree Mathematics/Statistics and Six Sigma Black Belt certification preferred.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.