The L&D (Learning and Development) Project Manager utilizes Project Management methodologies to drive and monitor L&D projects. The PM establishes a system for prioritization and communicates the priority of projects to both team members and stakeholders. The PM works with functional managers to obtain resources for projects and escalate issues when necessary. The PM drives the flow of projects through the production process. The PM establishes a process for regular communication of project status, both from team members and to stakeholders. The PM is responsible for establishing and executing a data collection strategy related to L&D projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Establish a project prioritization system. Lead the work related to prioritization. Continuous improvement of process as needed
· Drive the flow of projects through the content production process
· Prepare project plans and schedules.
· Collaborate with L&D Content Development Managers to obtain appropriate project resources.
· Establish a process to ensure project documentation is updated in a timely manner
· Provide status updates of projects to stakeholders in a way that is meaningful to them
· Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems while considering resource capacity, limitations and desired results.
· Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management
· Establish new measurement systems if/where possible
· Track and report status and other metrics against goals on an ongoing basis.
· Recognize potential problem areas against the plan and identify and implement alternative solutions.
· Raise concerns based on measurement criteria to L&D management (as applicable), and provide recommendations to maximize performance.
· Manage change control processes.
· Experience in recognized Project Management methodology such as Agile, PMBOK, etc.
· Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines
· Proficient in Project Management software or tools
· Strong organizational and planning skills
· Excellent verbal, oral, and written communication skills.
· Ability to lead and drive others toward a goal.
· Continuous improvement (Lean) mindset.
Employee Project Scope: Internship Program/Site Retention Projects
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.