• Propose and implement process improvements that impact positively on specific areas, such as inventory, quality, DL efficiency and scrap.
• Coordinate the development of VSM's, Kaizen workshops in their respective area of responsibility, as requested
• Conduct ergonomic studies and analyze proposed ideas for improvement in conjunction with Industrial Engineers and processes implemented to positively impact ergonomics of workstations
• Keep improving assigned areas through monitoring and action format Lean Index
• Identify opportunities for reducing costs and improving productivity while coordinating the implementation of these improvements
• Make improvement projects based on the reduction in the variation of processes (Six Sigma)
• Responsible for devising, implementing and monitoring error-proof devices in areas where opportunity is identified.
• Recommend and document methods to improve efficiency, reducing waste in materials and equipment.
• Apply, educate, promote, and spread culture in the use of lean manufacturing tools
- Manage Lean coaches
- Develop programs for the segment assigned
- Manage Programs
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.