Ensures a timely handling of incoming and outgoing Customs documents and operations concerned and secure to provide proper information and documents to the user department on daily import and export customs activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Coordinates with operating departments to arrange for import and/or export Customs declaration activities and documents.
· Maintains the accurate and up-to-date records of all import and export customs declarations based on the Customs E-Book register.
· Provides timely information to operating department on status of the declaration of the equipment and returned parts.
· Prepares for the necessary documents of the settlement of Customs E-Book register in accordance with the instructions from Customs Supervisor.
· Prepares for the new Customs E-Book register with and in accordance with the instructions from Customs Supervisor.
· Continuously interfaces with all other department users within the plant operations.
· Works under informal supervision, subject to monthly or quarterly review.
· Recommends necessary workflow where appropriate.
· Makes data analysis about import and export.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.