To assist the Quality Engineering function as technical support in issues affecting manufacturing. To support and drive corrective action efforts. To support the drive for continuous improvement at Jabil.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Assist Quality Engineer in use of statistical tools in the workcell.
· Assist Quality Engineer with Corrective and Preventive Actions
· Support production with trouble-shooting and defect resolution.
· Ensure capability studies are performed on critical processes.
· Perform first article inspection, review visual aids, and make updates to inspection visual aids.
· Perform defect analysis reporting.
· Perform line and product audits.
· Assist Quality Engineering in APQP.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma and minimum of two years related experience and/or training. Associate’s degree preferred.
Knowledge of IPC-620 and IPC-610 a plus
Experience with shop floor control programs, and SAP
Mechanical inspection including GD&T experience
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.