Programming and maintaining GSI8100 vision inspection equipment. Summarize, record, & generate charts and reports from inspection gear data, pertaining to SPC efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Program for SPC solder paste inspection.
· Regular maintenance, calibration, & trouble shooting GSI8100.
· File transfer, shut down procedures with back up files.
· Provide support for equipment/process evaluation (experimentation) activities, utilizing appropriate measuring equipment and data gathering/inspection methods as directed by the QA.
· Measure, record & maintain SPC data, technical reference files & physical storage of past control chart data and prepare reports as directed by the Quality Supervisor.
· Command of the basics of SPC, have an understanding of SPC charting.
· Create, distribute and then audit of various manufacturing statistical process control charts for adherence to SPC control chart procedure.
· Ability to learn software packages such as Excel and Mini-tab.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply with all procedures within the company security policy.
Associate’s degree preferred; and one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in machine operation preferred. Experience in machine programming and understanding of CAD data preferred but not required. Ability to read blueprints, mylars, drawings and BOM’s preferred. Periodic on call weekend duties for coverage of manufacturing.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.