Conducts and monitors training programs in Inventory Control processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Organizes, schedules and conducts on the job training. Certifies and recertifies inventory control positions with established procedures
· Produces and maintains training records.
· Identifies voids in training. May be involved in plan and design of existing course enhancements supporting Inventory Control Trainer II and/or Inventory Control Supervisor.
· Develop training plans to accomplish the goals established by Inventory Control.
· Provide training on the inventory control process to the new hire personnel assigned to the inventory control area.
· Keep updated records, data bases, badges and the training matrix.
· Review process instructions for the continuous improvement actions and changes in these processes.
· Evaluate thru samples and written tests the training given to the clerks/operators
· Familiar with the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Monitors training effectiveness via established evaluation techniques.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one or twostep instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.