Second shift 2pm-10pm
Responsible for performing basic Device History Record review, including document verification and work order release to ensure quality standards are met and following prescribed steps to document issues and follow-up on corrective actions.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Perform basic Device History Record review, including document verification and work order release to ensure quality standards are met and following prescribed steps to document issues and follow-up on corrective actions.
· Maintain a high level of concentration and attention to detail in order to ensure that products are manufactured, labeled, and packaged according to internal quality requirements.
· Communicate issues arising from daily activities that should be reviewed by a supervisor.
· Performs other related duties, as required.
· Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one’s job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
· Diligently participate in compliance program-related activities as denoted by the supervisor or the Chief Compliance Officer.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· High school diploma or equivalent. Associates degree is preferred.
· Experience with record review in medical device or pharmaceutical industry preferred.
· High level of concentration and attention to detail is required.
· Experience with Microsoft PC applications, preferred.
· Experience with MRP / ERP systems, preferred.
· 20/30 vision using both eyes with the ability to perform color verification.
· Lifting weight up to 20 pounds on regular basis and up to 50 pounds on occasional basis.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.