Essential Duties & Responsibilities .
- Support existing EDI applications systems as well as system integration / middleware
- As a corporate team to provide 24 x 7 system support within E-Commerce or B2B area.
- Work closely with development and admin team for issues resolution
- Setup EDI enablement with external suppliers
- Responsible for operations process documentation
- Monitor ticket closely ensure support tickets are resolved within SLA.
- Serve as escalation point for troubleshooting issues per OLA and SLA.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and in-depth field experience in one application module regarding emerging or job technologies required, this could include formal or self-paced professional development.
- Perform hands on complex configuration in module.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Management Information Systems OR 2 years of equivalent external work experience in the business area, from an IT and business perspective.
- Understanding process of EDI / B2B and their standards (EDIFACT, X12, RosettaNet and API )
- Knowledge of EDI Message types (EDIFACT) :
- ORDER, ORDER RESPONSE, ORDER CHANGE,
- EDI FORECAST
- INVENTORY REPORT, INVOICE
- Understanding EDIINT, especially with AS2 communications
- Knowledge of one or more of the following applications is highly desirable
- SI – Sterling Integrator ver 5.03(formerly known as GIS- Gentrac Integration Suite)
- Axway / B2Bi Gateway Interchange 5.5 or above
- Microsoft Operations Manager 2007 or above
- Preferably have ERP knowledge with SAP
- Knowledge and experience with other ERP packages (eg. ORACLE, BAAN) is also acceptable
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.