ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Training to be a Workcell Manager.
· Provide leadership and motivation to cell team members in order to achieve project goals.
· Ensure that workcell team members clearly know the goals and verify that they follow manufacturing specifications and procedures as well as the production program.
· Support initiatives by support departments that help the continuous improvement of productivity and quality (reduce waste, re-work, inspection, and customer returns/complaints), and eliminate any process that do not add value to the product.
· Optimally plan cell’s work in such a manner that they comply with production programs in quantity and mix at the lowest possible cost.
· Strictly control costs that affect workcell.
· Ensure that the workcell fulfills all specific activities in the DRP and the ISO9000, QS9000, and ISO14000 systems.
· Create and provide follow up to development programs of the members of the Quality Assurance area.
· Ensure that the cell team members know and comply with the policies and procedures of the Company.
· Participate in the development of the budget of the workcell.
· Participate in the performance management process work personnel assigned to the workcell.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Engineering degree; Degree related to electronic manufacturing preferred.
· At least 5 years experience in at least 2 of the following operations areas: Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, Materials –
Finance and HR desired, preferably in a high-volume electronic manufacturing environment.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.