Reponsible for planning CNC tooling working hours. Maintain the workforce 5s. Exception & urgent case handling & feedback. Compliance with company regulation and policy, and ensures all processes are compliance with the equipment instruction standard.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· On daily basis to be responsible for arrange workload to CNC machine processing via MPMS system monitor.
· Via CAM programming to validate examination data & tooling parts producing.
· Per maintenance record to audit CNC machinery maintenance status.
· Assist supervisor to build up long term solution toward exception & quality control.
· Assist supervisor to improve team's productivity.
· To assure improve in exception.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
•Familiar with operating and maintenance CNC milling machine and EROWA jig.
•Familiar with tool structure and drawing.
•Familiar with CNC manufacturing process.
•The ability to deal with the emergencies and arrange daily work
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· College degree or above
· 6 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.