Performs thorough functional testing and cosmetic screening of received product, meeting daily production goals. Ensures appropriate information is recorded in Jabil’s company databases and matches documentation with received product for shipping purposes. Interfaces with Jabil’s computers and other electronic equipment required for the testing of product, and performs other related duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Performs thorough functional testing and cosmetic screening of product while interfacing with computers and other electronic equipment. Ensures Jabil documentation and product have correct information. Received direction for team leader for day-to-day workflow.
· Ensures information is correct on Jabil’s company documentation with received product, company databases, and received product. Meets production goals set forth by team leader or management on a consistent basis.
· Routes received product to production floor. Transports finished product to designated locations. Routes and stages failed product in designated locations.
· Training on new product and process changes.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.