Business Systems Analysts use skills in troubleshooting and problem-solving to overcome organizational challenges. Business Systems Analysts have the following responsibilities:
- Analyze current business processes and make recommendations for improvement based on industry trends and professional business knowledge
- Improve training and operational procedures within a business to increase efficiency and productivity
- Work directly with clients to understand the individual needs of the business
- Create and present reports to executive team members and shareholders to support recommendations
- Oversee implementation projects from beginning to completion
- Use a variety of data analysis and organization tools to discover the most impactful insights
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.