Knowledgeable of the functionality of all system tools and understand the business in such a way that they can support other users in typical and also advanced questions that require research to solve. Be a creative and proactive contributor to the Materials department, focused on continuous improvement and corporate consistency within the department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide support for the plant for all system tools and related issues.
- Identify opportunities for enhancements.
- Provide training for the plant in terms of new hires, new functionality, and upgrades.
- Work with the SAP Competency Center to schedule ongoing training and workshops as to new or available functionality.
- Detail requirements for enhancements with respect to a Business Development Request submitted by a functional area. Provide initial functional specifications.
- Assist in the testing, validation, and rollout processes for new functionality, to include plant level training.
- Define and/or document business processes, policies and work instructions.
- Define and conduct fundamental training for Materials department.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor's degree preferred; and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A certification by related professional organizations (such as APICS and NAPM) is preferred.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.