Provide direction and strategy, guidance and management relating to effective use of Jabil Manufacturing Engineering systems, procedures, templates and materials/equipment. Manage equipment supplier relationships, B2B agreements, Technology Development etc. Provide exceptional support to Jabil Business Sectors, Business Units, Plants and Workcells. Knowledge in Product Engineering, BOM´s
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Define, develop and implement ME-Ops strategies which contribute to business development and Jabil’s strategic directions.
· Identify creative ways to reduce costs by Equipment Supplier Management, Management of Surplus Equipment and Spares, Identification, Development (when necessary) and Implementation of Optimized processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value-added processes, and use of Best Practices).
· Utilize tools to monitor departmental cost and cost trends, striving continuously to improve value.
· Manage the procurement of department equipment, tools, software etc.
· Manage Global ME Equipment Suppliers documenting supplier performance relating to cost, delivery, technical support, spare parts etc.
· Manage Global B2B data for up to date accuracy
· Manage Global ME Equipment Obsolescence
· Manage WW Capability Matrix ME input for consistent updating
· Schedule consistent technology management meetings with suppliers.
· Develop Global ME procedures for key processes relating to ME responsibilities.
· Develop Key training tools, documents, procedures for global use by ME’s.
· Develop key process tools for use in Jabil Factories (ie CAMx)
· Develop Global User Groups for key ME processes
· Collaborate on the ME technology roadmap
· Drive continuous improvement of the ME-Ops team through reporting, analysis and consistent management of team performance.
· Exchange knowledge and documentation with Jabil facilities WW to ensure information is shared throughout the Jabil organization.
· Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; make customer issues a priority.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.