Responsibility for operating EDM machine to manufacture tool components by EDM manufacturing methods of C axis rotation and mirror EDM manufacturing technology, included insert, ejector pin, hook pin, core block, cavity assembly, mirror, back hole and sub gate etc. Remove fault of EDM Automatic Line.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Operating EDM machine to manufacture tool components by EDM manufacturing methods of C axis rotation and mirror EDM manufacturing technology, included insert, ejector pin, hook pin, core block, cavity assembly, mirror, back hole and sub gate etc.
· Operate mirror EDM machine to manufacture tool components.
· Remove fault of EDM Automatic Line.
· Robot calibration
· Develop and design EDM manufacturing program.
· Maintain EROWA jigs.
· Conduct OJT (on the job training) for new hire.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Familiar with operating and maintenance EDM machine and EROWA jigs.
· Familiar with tool structure and drawing.
· Familiar with EDM manufacturing process flow.
· Familiar with operating FANUC automatic line.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· College degree or above
· Tooling or mechanical major
· Minimum 3 years related experience
· Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.