At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Operate WEDM machine skillfully, utilizing the manufacturing methods of wireless mark, fine line, no crease on mirror surface to manufacture tool components , included cavity and core block and slide core for front cover, rear cover, battery cover tools. Control and ensure manufacturing precision. Arrange and coordinate manufacturing planning schedule.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Operate WEDM machine skillfully, utilizing the manufacturing methods of wireless mark, fine line, no crease on mirror surface to manufacture tool components , included cavity and core block and slide core for front cover, rear cover, battery cover tools. Control and ensure manufacturing precision.
· Arrange and coordinate WEDM process manufacturing schedule.
· Finished Self-inspection after finished tool components.
· Manufacture emergency tool components of WEDM process independently and efficiency.
· Solve abnormal in WEDM process
· Solve abnormal of WEDM machine.
· Conduct OJT (on the job training) for new hire.
· Adjust manufacturing conditions and parameters of WEDM machine according to the operating requirements and operating procedure.
Design and manufacture all kinds of jigs for WEDM process.
May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Familiar with operating and maintenance of WEDM machine and jigs.
· Familiar with tool structure and drawing.
· Familiar with WEDM processing.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· College degree or above
· CNC or Electrical and Mechanical Major
· Minimum 3 years related experience.
· Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.