- Set up, standardize, and maintain test equipment as necessary to minimize unexpected equipment down time.
- Perform specific non-destructive inspections as identified in component travelers.
- Interpret inspection results and evaluate for acceptance or rejection per customer and internal requirements.
- Document all inspection results as required by contract / P.O.
- Immediately notify supervision of all non-conforming product and generate applicable documentation
- Maintain control and traceability of parts during inspection and transport.
- Observe all applicable safety requirements and report any safety concerns immediately to supervision.
- Work directly with the Corporate Level III to develop new inspection techniques or methods
- Work efficiently as possible to help increase product efficiencies and decrease internal costs
- Provide support to engineering and production requests in a timely manner.
- Assist in other areas of the Quality Assurance department as work load permits.
- Perform internal area assessments as requested in support of the auditing program.
- Work from and follow procedures and defined specifications with great attention to detail.
- Carry out any other assigned duties as directed by management.
Minimum Requirements (education and experience):
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Evidence of previous Level II certification in MT & PT, either NAS-410 or ASNT preferred.
- Documented classroom training.
- A basic understanding of inherent and non-inherent discontinuities associated with materials under evaluation.
- Must have familiarization in the use of general inspection and measurement equipment (calipers, micrometers, protractor, etc.)
- Must be able to read and interpret company procedures, customer specifications, and blue prints.
- Must possess good computer literacy and familiarization with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and Power Point)
- Good and timely organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a diverse team environment and follow specific instruction
- Basic understanding of aerospace NDI is preferred but not required
- Must have 20/20 vision with or without corrective lenses.
- Must be able to pass NAS vision requirements for color-blindness.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Overtime is available as required.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.