Manages accounts payable and accounts receivable and costing issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· In charge of treasury and costing teams.
· Manages AP team for supplier payment and works with bank for company cash management.
· Manages inventory team for cost control and inventory cut off checking. Provides complete and accurate cost information to management for decision making.
· Deals with customer for AR collection. Ensures customers make payments on time to improve company cash cycle.
· Manages month end closing activities.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Competent in Mexican language skills as the person will liaise with counterparts in Jabil sites in Mexico.
· Strong and convincing communication skills
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· College degree or above, major in Accounting, Finance management or related is preferred.
· More than 4 years accounting experience and at least 1 year is in the position of accounting supervisor in foreign enterprise.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.