JABIL OFFERS AFFORDABLE, COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE TO INCLUDE: MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, PRESCRIPTION, ONSITE MEDICAL CLINIC, GENEROUS 401K MATCH, $5,250 IN TUITION REIMBURSEMENT, COMPANY PAID LIFE INSURANCE, AND MUCH MORE!
Perform preventative maintenance, calibration, and repair of automated manufacturing equipment Component feeders and other specialty support equipment used in the manufacturing process. Program, calibrate, perform maintenance, and operate as needed non-SMT equipment including wave solder machines, selective soldering machines, coating equipment, Parylene chambers, all PCBA Wash equipment, stencil wash, chemical cleaners, ovens, presses, irons, heaters, Prep equipment. Assist in equipment moves including achieving forklift certification.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Perform preventative maintenance, calibration, and repair as instructed by manufacturer on all component feeders and other pieces of support equipment used in the Manufacturing process, i.e. microscopes, haloes, soldering irons, hot air pencils, torque drivers, and other equipment as assigned.
· Coordinate maintenance schedule of supported equipment based upon production schedule.
· Assist in the ordering, inventory and sourcing of machine repair parts.
· Assist manufacturing engineering technicians in the production and process support of the manufacturing lines as assigned by the machine support supervisor.
· Assist process engineers in locating parts and supplies needed for emergency line maintenance.
· Assist with the receipt or shipment of feeders and other supported equipment to include the inventory and in or out processing of equipment in the maintenance management system.
· Assist with the crating and uncrating of equipment, line moves and the movement and installation of machinery as required.
· Assist with the maintenance of inventory records for all manufacturing machines.
· Log maintenance performed on machines in database.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Two years experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Must be able to calculate quantity of parts to be prepped and ready for use at any time. Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual may be required to sit, stand or walk. Reaching, bending, loading, and unloading of boards and reels is mandatory, as is lifting of up to 35 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and use of microscope and/or magnifying glass.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located on the manufacturing floor. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. Certain position may require US Citizenship.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.