- Coordinate executives, directors and/or manager’s calendar, meetings, correspondence and presentations as needed.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings facilities and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Participate or lead special projects and/or events.
- Arrange and coordinate travel schedules and reservations when required.
- Administer program, projects and/or processes specific to the department served.
- Serve as the administrative liaison with others within and outside the company regarding administrative issues relating to purchasing, personnel, facilities and operations.
- Generate reports and graphs as needed.
- Order and maintain supplies.
- Plan and prepare for customer visits.
- Serve as resource to others in the resolution of complex problems and issues.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.