Provides analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve executive, administrative, and/or line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Executes special or continuous research and data analysis tasks.
• Coordinate executives, directors and/or manager’s calendar, meetings, correspondence and presentations as needed.
• Coordinate and arrange meetings facilities and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
• Participate or lead special projects and/or event as needed (e.g. support Jabil Air travel arranging/scheduling and support pilots and maintenance crew)
• Administer program, projects and/or processes specific to the department served.
• Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties. Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports. Performs work generally of a critical or confidential nature.
• Assignments may be found in various functional areas.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Manager, Sr. Manager
• Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Typically requires a minimum of 6+ years of related experience.
• Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.