** $1,000.00 sign on bonus **
- This position is responsible for receiving incoming product, packaging and shipping customer orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive, Pack or Ship daily
- Assist in handling customer service issues as needed
- Computer literate, able to work with proprietary software system
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work, as needed, in other areas of production
- Able to work overtime as needed (including mandatory weekend overtime)
- Conduct associate training within the department as required
- Committed to building a positive culture
- Other responsibilities may be assigned & not all responsibilities listed may be assigned
- Maintain a clean work area
- POLICIES: Know and follow policies and procedures related to work activities performed in area of responsibility
- TRAINING: Complete training in area of responsibility within allowed time-period. Training is required for changes in existing policies & procedures, for new assignments and for implementation of new policies & procedures . Complete required periodic re-training in areas such as environmental health & safety
- SAFETY: Follow all company safety policies & other safety precautions within work area. Promote safety to all associates that enter the work area
Education & Experience Requirements
- Must be able to read and understand job procedures and safety instructions and effectively communicate with team members and leadership.
- Previous order picking/shipping-receiving/warehouse experience preferred
- Willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and organize daily activities to finish required work in a timely manner
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with diverse people and to promote teamwork/collaboration
- Basic keyboarding and computer skills
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must have proficient hand and eye coordination/dexterity
- Ability to learn quickly and to identify, logically analyze, and solve work related problems
- Ability to learn overall understanding of process flow and resources within the organization
- Ability to maintain high work standards and concern for the quality of work; to work reliably and responsibly to improve daily
- Ability to read, write, count and understand English
- Ability to express thoughts clearly and concisely in both oral and written forms
Physical Requirements Needed to Perform Position Functions
- Lift/carry up to 10 lbs continuously, up to 20 lbs frequently and up to 50 lbs occasionally.
- Push/pull up to 50 lbs frequently, and up to 100 lbs occasionally.
- Bend up to 30 degrees, twist/turn, kneel/squat, overhead reaching, ladder/stair climb and sit occasionally.
- Stand/walk continuously.
- Frequently rotate activities/positions.
- Operate power/vibrating tools, torqueing/crimping, grasping-light, keystrokes, and out-stretched arms with both hands.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.