Jabil Monument’s diverse capabilities help our customers succeed in the complex, evolving healthcare marketplace. Constructed in 1979 the location employs approximately 1,000 employees and contractors manufacturing orthopedic and neurological products for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine and other uses. The Monument site comprises 3 buildings and is located an hour south of Denver in Monument, Colorado.
Represent the quality function of technical support, in conjunction with other internal support groups, regarding issues affecting manufacturing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Develop and maintain QA plans and process routings, which reflect intended/actual activities.
· Provide support for all quoting activities by participation in initial process design, development, and implementation phases.
· Evaluate and support inspection processes via inspection aids and instruction guidelines.
· Support all training programs by development and implementation of specialized training sessions for all applicable functions.
· Conduct periodic review and maintenance of all documentation files; develop appropriate systems for document storage and access.
· Review all supplier or customer discrepancies. Coordinate and track the corrective/preventative action effort.
· Provide trend analysis of defects occurring at the customer, supplier and internally.
· Participate in the vendor survey activities as applicable.
· Drive proactive participation with suppliers and (when possible) aid in their process improvement efforts.
· Interface with all departments as applied to the Policies and Procedures with special regard to ISO, EN4600 and GMP documentation.
· Monitor departmental activities and provide technical and logistical guidance/support for the quality engineering staff as applicable.
· Interface and provide technical support on quality issues with the customer as needed.
· Support and focus corrective action efforts and utilizing the SPC data and corrective action tracking package and create and implement any meetings, procedures, or team-building concepts as necessary as part of the corrective/preventative effort.
· Serve as liaison between Jabil Healthcare and suppliers or customers on quality related issues.
· Improve technical support for the quality organization.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor's degree required and two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The anticipated pay range for this role is $52,888 - $76,600 - $100,422. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, geographic location, education, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.