This is a Junior Angular Position in our exciting Analytics & Intelligence space building Jabil’s Control Center platform, which is transforming how we interact with data to provide better insight into our operating processes. You will be working with a talented team of developers and analysts, devising high impact, high visibility solutions for our manufacturing sites all over the world.
• Developing user interfaces with Angular 6+ according to in-house styles using our own Jabil Boostrap framework (based on Bootstrap)
• Working with a variety of Angular and JS plugins
• Building interfaces with HMTL5 Canvas Rendering
• Examining glitches in UI and/or data and helping resolve them
• Assisting in technical requirements gathering
• Working with Scrum and adapting to change quickly
• Intermediate English
• 1+ year of experience as a Front-end Developer
• Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Knowledge of CSS Preprocessors: SCSS, SASS
• Good knowledge of RESTful Services/APIs
• Understanding of responsive/Mobile Design and Cross-Browser Development
• Experience in working with Git/Version Control
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.