Review and provide both legal and business advice for a variety of corporate and business matters within the Commercial Legal Team.
- Some ability to work independently, professional presence, ability to identify and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Works on projects of increasing complexity, advises clients within guidance.
May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Good oral and written communication, good judgement, strong interpersonal skills, demonstrate ability to work in a changing, fast paced, and energetic environment.
- Strong work ethic, motivated and self-starter, ability to resolve conflict, business acumen with business-oriented approach to problem solving, ability to prioritize and manage competing demands.
- Minimum 3-5 years of legal experience or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Graduate of an ABA or foreign equivalent law school, member of a bar in good standing, eligible to practice law in jurisdiction.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.