The Regional Recruiting Manager will oversee the execution of the staffing strategies for the Region which they support. This person will oversee a team of recruiters, providing coaching, development and assessment. Additionally, this individual will provide full life cycle recruiting, sourcing/prescreening candidates, tracking candidates in the applicant tracking system. The Regional Recruiting Manager needs strong organizational and project management skills to understand the company’s current staffing model and resources while working to improve their customers’ needs and improve department processes and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Lead a distributed team of recruiting professionals to source and acquire top talents to meet contractual needs
· Work with the recruiting team and business leaders to improve and implement highly effective, results-driven recruiting strategies for domestic, regional and international hiring
· Work with Sr Managers/Directors of Recruiting to develop effective workforce planning processes, staffing reports and metrics.
· Work with regional and site HR Manager to provide a seamless recruiting service to the internal customers.
· Responsible for tracking and reporting recruiting metrics and performance for monthly and quarterly reports/reviews
· Provide direct recruiting and sourcing expertise
· Comply to the labour laws and regulations; Oversee and monitor internal applicant tracking system, ensuring that all candidates and applicants are properly tracked and have a disposition
· Maintain a strong network of industry contacts for potential sourcing and hiring
· Provide continual and ongoing support, coaching and development for recruiters with respect to sourcing, screening, matching and closing candidates.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Prior experience building a recruiting infrastructure (i.e., recruiting strategy, recruiting tools, resume tracking systems)
· Adaptable and flexible to change with strong ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities/projects
· Strong analytical problem solving skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, highly adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
· Ability to negotiate and influence others at all organization levels
· Demonstrated experience facilitating change and leading process improvement
· Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and support a team effectively
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· 5 – 7 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a related industry required
· 2 – 3 years supervisory management/recruiting experience required.
· Experience managing a team of 4 or more personnel
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.