This position will provide day to day administration of the Coupa platform in the areas of implementation, application support, process governance and compliance and improvement, data analysis and retrieval, report generation and general application activities. Our ideal candidate will have an advanced understanding of indirect procurement processes and analytics generating and evaluation. SAP experience is a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the Coupa Implementation / Integration Team to complete Coupa rollout of the Indirect Procurement Analytics, Spend Analysis and Spend Guard Compliance monitoring modules.
- Provide technical support to application users and assist in error management through administration of Jabil’s support ticketing system.
- Assist in the design, development, testing, training and roll out of additional Coupa modules as required.
- Act as project manager taking the concept from idea to implementation within specific analytics or compliance processes.
- Provide Coupa application support, identify training needs, and make recommendations for functionality and business process improvements.
- Partner with Global Procurement: Establish reports, dashboards and analytics in support of Supplier Negotiations, Rebates Reporting, Operational Performance Metrics, etc
- Partner with Global Compliance: Identify an operational process for reviewing compliance concerns, working with the site on training or escalation and track progress.
- Coordinate with the purchasing community to ensure buying channel implementation to allow Jabil to stay in front of our competition from a supply chain management standpoint.
- Forge successful relationships with the purchasing community and Coupa users to work and apply purchasing strategy.
- Assist Business Units in identifying cost reduction opportunities for sourced components.
- Demonstrate a return on investment for all enhancements made to Jabil’s supply chain tools or processes.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply, follow, and enforce all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Experience working with Coupa Analytics, Power BI, Rapid Response, or other equivalent analytics platforms.
- Ability to create procedural manuals. Ability to effectively present information or training material and respond to questions from relatively large groups of people.
- Strong problem solving, analytic, negotiation, project management and people skills are a must.
- Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, summarize information, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to solve practical problems with limited information. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
Additional Job Description
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, information systems, or finance.
- Three to five years relevant business experience.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel
- Coupa Platform Experience is preferred, but not mandatory
- Experience in SAP ECC is preferred, but not mandatory
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.