The Candidate will be responsible for technical leadership and guidance to the team to develop Jabil’s shop floor monitor (SFM) platform using state of the art technology, supporting product manufacturing by providing end-to-end real-time data about its manufacturing processes and is a key enabler of the connected ecosystem. It works in conjunction with Jabil’s MES systems and shop floor equipment to enable analytics and intelligence to harness the hidden value of our manufacturing processes.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the design, development and delivery of technology-enabled applications, products, and services.
Provide solutions to technical issues and be responsible for meeting project schedules and ensuring the delivered solution meets the technical specifications and design requirements. Technical Lead will drive the proficiency within the team, assure best practices are followed, support the delivery of quality solutions, and assist management in meeting strategic initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to work in a technical lead role to coordinate a team of resources to ensure quality and timely delivery of projects.
- Works with functional managers to establish and maintain technical standards and guidelines for their area, to review and evaluate new technologies that may be beneficial to current and upcoming project work.
- Work with Product Owners, Stakeholders, Architects on requirements, strategy, and architecture.
- Participate in the technical design review process to ensure high quality technical designs.
- Plan and oversee the development and support of specific IT areas and systems.
- Plan and direct activities related to introducing new services, products, and processes.
- Coordinate technical tasks and work effort.
- Acts as an escalation for technical issues and support.
- Do application developments individually or as a team member and fulfill the Functional requirements in high-quality standards.
- Identifies and communicates risks to the business.
- Performs as a mentor on processes and techniques to assure proficiency within the team.
- Performs research and analysis on new technology and business practices with the team.
- Align solutions within the overall IT strategy.
- Assures best practices are defined and followed.
- Act as a liaison for the technical team to the project management team and IT management.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- At least 7 years of experience in software development.
- Proven proficiency across multiple disciplines and or technologies.
- Demonstrated technical leadership experience.
- Fluent in business processes and best practices.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Design concepts, principles, and patterns.
- Advanced experience with C#, .NET Core, and ASP.NET Core framework.
- Strong skills in front-end development using Angular 8-10, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS.
- Experienced working in a cloud environment and familiar with DevOps process.
- Advanced knowledge of relational databases as well as no-SQL storages.
- Advanced skills in MS SQL/PostgreSQL, Entity Framework.
- Solid understanding of functional integration points, entity relationships and module flows.
- Experience in building applications with Microservices architecture.
- Understanding of HTTP, AMQP, MQTT protocols.
- Experience with Unit Tests development and mainstream mocking frameworks.
- Good experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Linux.
- Ability to write comprehensive technical documentation.
- Upper-intermediate English.
- Good knowledge of Agile scrum methodology, preferably SCRUM.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of team members, including executives, managers, technology professionals, and subject matter experts.
- Self-starter that can work effectively within time constraints, changing priorities, and independently.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Strong attention to detail.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.