Under limited direct supervision, this candidate will perform daily activities for the Facilities Support team and perform moderately complex maintenance on a wide variety of building and facility equipment, fixtures, and systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Ascertain materials required for assigned projects, and ensure timely requests for the purchase of those materials. Minimize over ordering, to ensure cost effectiveness.
· Ensure clear communications to the Facilities Support Team Members is conducted for daily activities that were performed during that shift.
· Inform or instruct Facilities Support Team Members of any deviations or changes.
· Ensure that assigned work areas are kept clean and organized in order to minimize hazards.
· Perform simple electrical, painting, and/or carpentry repairs of fixtures and equipment on company premises.
· Oversee installation, relocation and reinstallation of new and/or existing equipment.
· Maintain and repair production support air compressors, air dryers, filtration systems and vacuum systems.
· Perform simple engineering calculations for proposed new equipment.
· Update mechanical prints when changes mandate.
· Maintain all air conditioning and ventilation equipment within manufacturer specifications.
· Submit proposals and recommendations to department Supervisor for recommended upgrades or changes.
· Maintain maintenance records for each piece of equipment that the candidate is responsible for in Maximo software system.
· Troubleshoot and conduct periodic inspections to determine maintenance work required.
· Act as a liaison for the Facilities Department with internal customers and external vendors.
· Follow Preventive Maintenance Instructions and ensure that the records for such are properly documented.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent; and four to six years of experience in maintenance field; or demonstrated skills required to perform the job.
The anticipated hourly pay range for this role is $19.62 - $28.43 - $37.25. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, education (if requirement noted above), geographic location, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.