Under minimum supervision, supports the Global Business Unit in logistics management activities throughout the Business Unit’s global Workcells. Develops and maintains carrier integration standards that may affect the logistics operations of Jabil’s supply chain network.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensures consistency in global carrier integration standards and methods.
· Onboard and configure new carriers to Jabil’s logistics platform.
· Monitors and troubleshoots errors between Jabil and it’s carrier partners.
· Maintain standardized best practices for carrier configuration and integration.
· Provide reporting detail for quarterly carrier performance reviews.
· Assis the Jabil Logistics team in the implementation of supply chain strategies as the SME on carrier configuration, integration, and requirements.
· Ensure process synergies across Workcells in the Business Unit.
· Compile data and other information into clear, organized reports and communicate it to cross-functional team and customer.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
· Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and integration specifications.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.This job cannot be performed remotely in the state of Colorado.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.