Define, research, develop and test new functionality of business systems in your primary module or functional area.
· Participate in rollout/installation of new business systems.
· Devise sample data to test accuracy of programs.
· Maintain and develop documentation for responsible area. Organize and communicate documentation to global community.
· Maintain a working knowledge of advancing technologies. Identify applicable solutions and implement with existing networks
· Work seamlessly with all IT Teams to ensure high standard of IT support at all levels.
· Maintain and develop documentation for responsible area. Prepare and provide status updates of assigned project plans and
· Maintain positive relations with all employees encouraging them to suggest ways of improving IT systems. Recommend/conduct
· Organize verbal and written ideas clearly, use appropriate business style.
· Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation
of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
· Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
· Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field”.
· Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil
organization while maintaining discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether
internal to Jabil or customer specific.
· Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
· Must be proficient and knowledgeable in all areas related to the IT department functions.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPO
Knowledge of SAP BOM and EC management
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.