- Support ABC Device, ABC Smartphone, CL AMD and BD Mechanic business.
- Support site on NPI ramp up
- Ensure supplier capacity and readiness to meet production schedule
- Support QBR & Supplier Assessment
- Provide ongoing feedback to SCDM/DCM/Quote Team on site issues/requirement
- Ensure proper site execution per DCM agreement (eg rebate, SMI, etc..) with suppliers
- To provide monthly rebate report.
- Establish SCM documents with suppliers (NDA, PA, SOIA, SMI, etc..)
- ECN Changes-Parts Development during MP
- internal/external/customer Audit - many audits very time consuming
- Weekly Ops Meeting
- BU Kick up meeting
- Supplier Audit/Visit
- New Part Development & PEGA submission
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.