The Document Control Coordinator is responsible for supporting the maintenance of the document management system for recordings and filings and coordinating overall document control processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains working knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements
- Participates in internal audits and external regulatory inspections
- Participates in the training of colleagues on the requirements surrounding documentation and records management
- Communicates best practices to staff during department meetings and assists in group training as directed by Manager
- Performs analysis of data (monthly metrics), as requested by Senior Management
- Write, review and update SOPs relating to documentation collection and storage
- Ensures documentation is current and available for use
- Manages references standards database to ensure accuracy
- Maintains the process of training codes and release of new job descriptions within the QMS
- Receives and Coordinates external customer documentation
- Oversees long-term storage of information and data protection and reports to Management
- Acts as point of contact for retrieval of specific documentation, as required
- Assists with file migrations and performing audits to ensure accuracy
- Coordinates records management activities between plant sites to ensure effective and efficient compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Reviews and maintains records retention schedules; and participates in maintaining compliance to Corporate and Site document and records management programs, systems and procedures
- Maintains and updates logs and/or databases used for tracking records
- Supervises the use and requirements for all inactive hardcopy record storage activities
- Provides site assistance when implementing legal holds in effective storage inventory and releases
- Maintains controls over retrieval integrity of offsite storage
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Typically requires a minimum of 6 years experience in a similar role (preferably in an engineering environment) and displays team leadership skills
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.