ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· To develop and implement the maintenance works required for the equipment, facilities and utilities in the plant.
· Optimize the usage of facilities, equipment and building spaces. Prevent machines and utilizes downtime.
· Evaluate and carry out improvements for facilities in the plant for higher operational efficiency.
· Plan and carry out various preventative and corrective works for maintaining building, facilities and utilities in top conditions.
· To manage, schedule, quality, cost and safety etc for various projects.
· To manage EHS programs in the plant. To plan and carry out accident / incident prevention programs.
· To manage, monitor and ensure that government's laws, rules and regulations on EHS matters and facilities such as fire systems, lift, boiler, hot works, etc. applicable for the company are fully followed and complied.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)、AutoCAD and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Degree in HVAC、E&M building, facilities engineering or equivalent.
· Minimum of 5 years work experience of general works; on buildings and on SMT Electronics Manufacturing.
· Certificate in Safety Engineering or equivalent.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.