At Jabil, we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER.
With over 260,000 diverse, talented, and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider.
Now we are looking for a Treasury Analyst to join our team!
- Good analytical skills;
- Advanced PC skills: good knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of SAP will be a plus;
- Knowledge of English (from intermediate: spoken and written);
- University degree either in Economics/Accountancy/International Economic Relations;
- Previous work experience in Finance/Treasury/Accounting.
- Monitoring of bank statements in Bank system;
- Processing of outgoing payments and allocation of incoming receipts;
- Preparation of Cash flow forecast;
- Preparation of Remeasurement and translation;
- Preparation of Hedging;
- Work with the banks;
- Reconciliation of balance accounts related to cash with bank statements.
- Career and professional growth;
- Multicultural working environment;
- Support in relocation/Remote work;
- Medical insurance;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Free transportation and lunch;
- Discount cards for gym & swimming pool, cinema & theatre;
- The role offers the opportunity to work from home;
Say yes to OPPORTUNITY. Join Jabil.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.