Has responsibility for providing various expediting, administrative and data entry support to workcell procurement team(s).
$1,500 Sign-On Bonus for qualifying new hires.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assists in maintaining the manufacturing system with accurate and timely data.
· Utilizes system reports to contact supply base to obtain commit dates for open purchase orders.
· Expedites open purchase orders, and amends commit dates in SAP for commit date accuracy to include updating Hot Sheet for timely receipt into the building.
· Maintains component order parameters as well as any data integrity updates based on supplier responses.
· Assists in clearing of receiving and QC problem shelves by obtaining problem data and potentially RMA authorization from the supply base.
· Provides supply base with weekly open order report to ensure overall accuracy.
· Provides assistance to buyers by sending faxes and running workcell specific reports as needed.
· Occasionally inputs purchase orders as described by Planner/Buyers.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
The anticipated hourly pay range for this role is $13.42 - $19.45 - $25.47. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, education (if requirement noted above), geographic location, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.