Now we are looking for a Tax Accountant to join our team!
Responsible for carrying out tax accounting.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics/Accountancy. Master’s degree strongly preferred.
- Previous work experience in Accounting 1 year+w
- Working knowledge of accounting & tax rules
- Strong analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of English pre-intermediate: spoken and written.
- Participate in Tax accounting teamwork;
- Actively prepare various Excel worksheets;
- Keep up to date on changes in tax law and related guidance through tax updates;
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams;
- Improve processes by identifying inefficiencies;
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Official employment in a transparent, people-oriented company;
- Career and professional growth in a friendly, supportive, inclusive environment;
- Medical insurance, free transportations, and meals for lunch;
- Discounts to entertaining, sport, and developmental activities;
- Support in relocation;
- Social and Environment responsible activities;
- Free lessons in business English;
- Possibility to innovate, improve, change for better.
Say yes to OPPORTUNITY. Join Jabil.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.